Carolina Commercial Systems is a progressive, forward-thinking, full-service Mechanical Contractor searching for an experienced Senior Commercial Service Technician to diagnose and repair commercial level HVAC equipment to equipment manufacturers standards and to join our Commercial Service Team. At CCS, we seek out exceptional employees who can help deliver the highest quality services possible our customers have come to expect. This commitment to the highest quality begins at the top and permeates throughout the organization and is the standard by which we strive to conduct our business. Integrity, dedication, commitment, and hard-work are some of the attributes that have made this company what it is today. We offer our employees a stable work environment to contribute individually their skills and talents to the total team effort and to equally share in the success of the company.
Senior Commercial Service Technician
REQUIRED SKILLS, TALENTS AND EXPECTATIONS:
The applicant must possess the following:
1. A valid driver’s license and meet all required physical ability, efforts, and exertions to perform duties.
2. EPA refrigerant certificate, NATE certification a plus but not required
3. Ability to work in outdoor weather and temperature extremes
4. Report to work each morning at the scheduled time — daily work assignments will be loaded on dispatch system the night before
5. To professionally perform all scheduled maintenance and testing to equipment covered by any maintenance contract
6. Operate various measuring and diagnostic testing equipment required to perform scheduled maintenance, and diagnostic analyzing nature of repair
7. Record and report to Service Manager any possible repairs or further diagnostics needed
8. Complete legibly all required check sheets, transfers, time cards, recording of parts used, and paperwork necessary to complete a maintenance or repair service
9. Responsible to work in a safe manner and maintain all efforts with respect to safety and protection to self, personnel, and all customer and company property
10. Remain in contact with Service Manager for information neds and or schedule changes
11. Maintain and use company vehicle per all company policies and standards. This includes appearance and maintenance to the inside and outside of the vehicle.
12. Follow directions of the Service Manager
13 Participate in owner training on site
14. Maintain a good working relationship with all customers and coworkers and represent Carolina Commercial Systems in a positive manner.
15. Monitor all assigned inventory and tool levels
16. On call service call rotation for night, weekend, and holidays
17. Knowledge of Carrier controls, Trane control products and DDC technology is a plus.
NOTE: Prior to final offer of employment, the selected applicant must submit to a drug screen, driving record check and a criminal background check.
CAROLINA COMMERCIAL SYSTEMS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
Health insurance 50% paid by CCS
Dental and vision insurance available.
CCS Paid Short and Long term disability.
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Simple IRA- Employer to match up to 3% weekly of gross pay.
CCS Paid continuation Education.
On job training.
Company paid life insurance policy
Life Insurance on each Employee – paid by CCS
Accident and additional Life insurance available.
|Job Category||commercial construction, commercial HVAC, HVAC jobs|