Quarterly and Bi-Annual Commercial Planned Maintenance Agreements are performed by trained CCS technicians. This enables customers to save money on energy cost and optimizing the longevity of their H VAC equipment from chillers & Boilers to small stand-alone systems.
HVAC equipment is a large investment that a planned maintenance agreement will help protect.
Commercial Planned Maintenance
We offer planned maintenance services, to help reduce the chances of unwanted service repairs and keep units running efficiently. Below are a few maintenance and repair services that we offer:
- Cleaning of condenser coils
- Calibration of safety controls and thermostats
- Tighten electrical connections, mounts, fitting, and clamps
- Lubrication of motors, bearing, and linkages
- Chiller and cooling tower services
- Cleaning condensate drains
- Refrigerant charge assessment and adjustments
- Clean/replace air filters
- Belt adjustments and replacements